Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Look Its A Hawk!



I was getting ready for school this morning and just before I left I looked out my window and saw a Hawk sitting on our next door neighbors roof. At first I thought it was a fake owl, but as I got to staring at it it moved. Then I thought, that is definately not an owl! What a coincidence to randomly see a hawk sitting outside my window. When does that ever happen? I know its not the best picture, but it was the best I could get when I was trying to be to school on time. I thought that it was pretty cool!

1 comment:

d.jo said...

You're lucky it wasn't a raven on Halloween, "tapping at your chamber-door." You're just lucky you didn't have to write these words: "And his eyes have all the seeming of a demon's that is dreaming,
And the lamplight o'er him streaming throws his shadow on the floor;
And my soul from out that shadow that lies floating on the floor
Shall be lifted - nevermore!"

Birds are creepier than you think : )